Terms and Conditions
We have an SSL secure payment site, (the 'padlock' next to the address bar on your browser confirms the transaction is being made over a secure network) using industry leading security and fration systems to protect your payments.
- Methods of Payment
- Credit Cards - we can accept payments from all major credit and debit cards.
- Bank Transfer.. Please follow the payment process and we will email you once order has been sent.
- Dispatch Confirmation - once the transaction has been completed you will be sent a confirmation email.
We use the secure Pay pal checkout .
We no longer accept cheque or postal orders.
Delivery and Collection
- We deliver to all areas in the Uk only.
- Standard Delivery (Courier My Hermes) for Mainland Uk - 3-5 working Days.
- We aim to dispatch your order within 1 to 2 working days of receipt.
- Uk islands and the Scottish Highands may take loner.
- Next Day Delivery (Courier Uk Mail) for orders placed before 12pm- Monday to Friday
- You are welcome to come and collect your order from us . Please call to book a collection time.
Cancellation of Order
- If you wish to cancel your order placed online or over the telephone, please contact us on 0117 9094856 or 07765115162 or by email to us at email@example.com advising your intention to cancel the order.
- We will action your request immediately and refund your payment, however it may not always be possible to stop an order as we may have already processed and dispatched. If your order has already been dispatched we will email you a returns form which must be completed and enclosed when you return your goods. Refund of payment will be made on receipt of the returned goods.
- When returning your items please obtain proof of posting.
- We regret that the returns postage is not refundable. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage ,which may occur to the product whilst coming back to us in transit.
- Valid Claim will be paid in full within 14 days of receiving your claim. The same method of payment will be used as when you placed your order.
All confidential data is transmitted over a secure encrypted server (a SSL - Secure Server Certificate). Look for the padlock sign on the check out page. The data we collect from you when you place an order is for the purposes of enabling us to process and deliver your order and we guarantee that we will not pass your details on to any other company other than to effect the delivery of your purchase. It will be used to;
- Process your order and communicate with you about the products you have ordered from us.
- Your details may be passed on to a third party for them to supply or deliver products you have ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc.
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions via third party payment processor
- Update our records and maintain your account with us.
- Recommend offers and merchandise that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted via email or text message for such purposes.
Monkey Business Party Bags
135 Crispin Way
Contact Numbers : 0117 9094856 or 07765115162
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org