All confidential data is transmitted over a secure encrypted server (a SSL - Secure Server Certificate). Look for the padlock sign on the check out page. The data we collect from you when you place an order is for the purposes of enabling us to process and deliver your order and we guarantee that we will not pass your details on to any other company other than to effect the delivery of your purchase. It will be used to;
- Process your order and communicate with you about the products you have ordered from us.
- Your details may be passed on to a third party for them to supply or deliver products you have ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfill any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees etc.
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions via third party payment processor
- Update our records and maintain your account with us.
- Recommend offers and merchandise that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted via email or text message for such purposes.